-2 Intelligence -2 Intelligence

Sort

Loved it! Grpahics were very neat. Love to see more!

Kazahana: No Exit Kazahana: No Exit

haha.

At first i thought this was gonna be another quick boring game. But then i relised it was really hard and didnt know what the hell to do. kept on looking on the forums seeing if there were better hints and all...i beat the game and fricken jumped outta my seat with the ending lol. Great game! cant wait to see more!

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

I Love This Song.

Four words cant explain how much this song effects me. I Simply Love it.

Also, i have a question about the download. Not sure if its been mentioned or not, but a while back when i downloaded the song, i put it into Itunes and my Ipod and i cannot hear the heartbeats! I hear the whole song, just the heartbeats i cannot hear =[.
Anyway to fix that?

broove responds:

thanks ;)
If you don't hear the heartbeats then you don't deserve it :P

buy some good earphones. Heartbeats are in the bass section

Pale Ice Pale Ice

Loved it.

I havent logged into Newgrounds in forever, yet im on the site everyday. This Peice of work was so good, i just had to give you a 10. You should Def. make more and longer pieces like this one.

{Lazy Summer Days} {Lazy Summer Days}

Very nice!

10/10

I really love it. It actully inspired me to want to try and make my own piece of work, though, I have no clue how lol. I downloaded this song, I love it so much!

Sunset on Desalis Sunset on Desalis

I love it man! I understand you did this on photoshop, but how! haha I would love to be able to draw something as good as this.